本段對話選自Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,《恐懼拉斯維加斯》
That was headquarters. They want me to…
剛才總部來電話了。他們想讓我…
Thank you.
謝謝。
They want me to go to Las Vegas at once...Make contact with a Portuguese photographer named Lacerda.
他們想讓我立刻去拉斯維加斯……與一個叫拉塞爾達的葡萄牙攝影師接觸,
He'11 have all the details. All I have to do is check into my soundproof suite.
他知道所有的事情。我要做的就是住進一個有隔音的套房。
He'll seek me out. What do you think?
他會把我搜出來的。你覺得怎樣?
Sounds like real trouble!
聽起來麻煩大了!
You're gonna need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over.
你需要一堆法律建議才能把這件事擋過去。
Oh, yeah.
是啊。
As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top.
作為你的律師,我建議你租一輛敞篷的快車。
And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music.Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A.for at least forty-eight hours.
你要帶上那些可卡因,錄音器,襯衫,離開洛杉磯至少48個小時。
Blows my weekend.Why?
我的周末該泡湯了。為什么?
Cause, naturally, I'm gonna have to go with you. We're gonna have to arm ourselves to the teeth.
因為,很自然的,我得跟你一塊兒去啊。這次我們倆必須都武裝好。
Well, why not? I mean, if a thing's worth doing, it,s worth doing right.
呃,為什么不呢?我的意思是,如果一件事情值得做,就要做好。