本段對話選自Prison Break,《越獄》
What do you want, Don? I got customers.
你到底想要什么,唐?我還有顧客等著呢。
Look, back in the days, when you worked with the company...
聽著,以前你和公司同流合污的時候…
Well, for the company. I did economic forecasts of their operations.
是為公司效力。我只是對他們的行動進行經濟預測。
I mean, I wasn't one of the guys...
我是說,我和他們不是一類人。
But you had access.
但是你有通行證。
Come on, the last time I helped you, the only thing I got out of it was plastic surgery and a $100,000 pay cut.
得了吧,上次我幫了你,我的下場就是整形手術,外加薪水少了10萬美元。
You know, so either you buy one of these exceptional family cars, with above average gas mileage, or you leave me the hell alone.
所以,要么你買一輛大馬力的頂級豪華車,要么你就滾蛋。
I know about Scylla. And I'm going after it.
我知道錫拉,并且我正在追查。
You know, I knew you were crazy. I didn't know you were stupid, too.
我知道你是個瘋子,我不知道你還很傻。
Well, let,s just say I was able to get my hands on it.
我只能說我有能力插手這件事。
It's my understanding that Scylla could only be used if it's plugged into a decoder box that's hidden in one of the company facilities.Am I right?
我是這樣理解的,只有將錫拉插進解碼器里才有用,而這個解碼器就在公司里,對嗎?
You know, I wish I could help, but I can't.
你知道的,我真的想幫忙,但是我不能。
No, you are helping, Jasper.
不,你正在幫忙,賈斯珀。
Just a matter of whether you do it before or after I shame you in front of your coworkers here.
問題在于,是在我在你同事面前揭穿你之前或者之后,
Tell me where the company keeps the box, Jasper.
告訴我解碼器在哪。
Could be anywhere. I don't know.
可能在任何地方,我不知道。
Somebody does. Right? Somebody that you might have access to.
有人知道,不是嗎?那些你能聯系到的人。