本段對話選自Ugly Betty,《丑女貝蒂》
Well, you must be happy.
好吧,這下你高興了吧。
Um,I'll call you back. Why?
呃,我等下打給你。為什么?
I just got fired because you went crying to your boss.
你去向老板抱怨,所以我被炒了。
Now I don't have a job.
我現在失業了。
Oh,man.I'm gonna have to go back to stealing cable from my neighbor, which I don't feel right about,
哦,天哪。我又要繼續那種偷 用鄰居家有線電視的生活了,我不想這樣,
all because some little mode girl wasn't happy with her sandwich.
可就因為一個時尚小女孩不滿意她的三明治。
No,look, I wasn't trying to get you fired. I was just.
不,聽著,我沒想害你被炒。我只是…
Yeah,well,nonetheless,you did.
是啊,不管怎樣,就是因為你。
All right,everybody, that's it for me, but before I go,there is no such thing as tat-free mayo.
好啦,各位,我的工作到此為止了,但我走之前要說,根本沒有什么脫脂蛋黃醬。
There's 125 calories of pure fat per tablespoon,and I put two in every sandwich. See you around,mode girl.
平均一湯匙就含125卡熱量的脂肪,而我在每個 三明治上都放兩勺。再見啦,時尚小姐。
Nice,Betty.
貝蒂,干得漂亮。
You^re finally one of us.
你終于是我們中的一員了。
No. No, I'm not one of you.
不不,我跟你們不是-路人。