So you're determined to turn this party into a funeral?你決定把派對變成場葬禮嗎
turn into(使)變成
The whole thing turned into a bitter quarrel.
整件事釀成了激烈的爭吵。
It does mean I won't be able to make it所以今晚我不能參加
be able to會; 能
I may be able to help you in some way.
我也許可以從某個方面去幫助你。
He was able to cast off such an uninteresting task.
他終于擺脫了這么一項乏味的工作。
Maybe I'm not supposed to hear from her.或許我不就該聯絡她
be supposed to猜想會; 應該
The show is supposed to be good.
這場表演應當是相當好的。
Is this squiggle supposed to be a signature?
這歪歪扭扭的玩意兒就算是簽名嗎?