視頻出處;
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第十五集
Miss Emily, I thought we had an agreement--
艾米莉小姐 我以為我們說好了的
Hands against the fence, Tyler.
把手放在欄桿上 泰勒
Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的 好的
Where's my money?
給我的錢呢
I'll let you know when I'm satisfied
等我確認你把所有東西都帶來了
that everything's here.
自然會告訴你
Where's Amanda?
阿曼達在哪里
She can tell you herself when I'm satisfied
等我確認你把我要的錢帶來了
that you brought my money.
我會讓她自己跟你說的
And the box?
盒子在哪
The box is in the trunk.
盒子在后備箱里
Get Amanda on the phone.
給阿曼達打電話
With pleasure.
樂意效勞
You know, that Amanda is one loyal customer.
那個阿曼達可真是忠心耿耿
Even after everything I showed her
即便我向她證明了
about how you played her for a fool,
你是在把她當傻瓜耍
she still wouldn't believe me.
她還是不肯相信
You must have really done a number on her head.
你對她洗腦很徹底啊
Hey, Mandy. Uh, I got your B.F.F. Here.
喂 曼達 我找到你的好姐妹了
Let me talk to her.
我來跟她說
Yeah, go for it.
行 說吧
She's actually right behind you.
其實她就站在你身后呢
Who's the fool now?
現在看看誰才是傻瓜
Amanda, Tyler is crazy.
阿曼達 泰勒是個瘋子
I don't know what lies he's told you,
我不知道他給你說了什么
But you need to listen to me--
但你得聽我說
No, you listen to me.
不 該你聽我說
I've sacrificed everything for you.
我為你犧牲了一切
I gave you my name.
我把名字都給你了
And what did you do?
可你干了什么
You took away the one thing in my entire life
你剝奪了我生命中
that meant anything to me.
最重要的感情
I had to protect Jack from all of this.
我得保護杰克不受牽連
I was talking about you and me.
我說的是你我之間的感情