視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第十五集
New gun? That was fast.
新槍嗎 動作真快
So you're determined to turn this party into a funeral?
這么說 你決定把派對變成場葬禮嗎
I'm determined to be prepared for anything.
我只是對萬事都做足準備
You of all people should know
你應該最清楚
how unpredictable Tyler can be.
泰勒有多難以預料
Well, then just cancel it, Ems.
那就取消吧 艾米
It's beyond that now.
沒那么簡單了
You got a minute?
你們有空嗎
One midnight call from a Haitian benefactor,
因為半夜一通海地資助人的電話
and bam, off you go?
你就準備這么走了嗎
So when do you set sail?
你準備何時啟航
Tonight.
今晚
I should've left months ago, but, well...
我?guī)讉€月前就該走了 但 那個
Life gets in the way.
世事難料
It does mean I won't be able to make it
所以今晚我不能參加
to your party tonight.
你的派對了
Of course, after that last Graysons gathering,
當然 自從上次格雷森家庭聚會之后
I don't think anyone's gonna miss me.
我想也沒人會想念我吧
So no word from Amanda then?
也沒跟阿曼達說嗎
Maybe I'm not supposed to hear from her.
或許我不就該聯(lián)絡她
Maybe...
或許
building this school is the universe's way
建學校是老天爺幫我
of setting my priorities straight.
找回生活的重心