Sweetheart, I know how upset you are
親愛的 我明白在夏洛特的事上
about the misunderstanding we had regarding Charlotte.
你我間的誤解讓你有多氣憤
You mean how you led me to believe
你是指你如何讓我深信
her real father raped you?
她的親生父親強奸了你嗎
I never said that.
我從沒這樣說
And if I had any idea that you would...
如果我知道你會這樣覺得
The truth is that I loved David Clarke very much.
事實是我深愛大衛·克拉克
God, mom. Just stop.
行了 媽媽 別再說了
No, please. I need you to understand
不 讓我說完 我想讓你明白
how much he meant to me.
他對我有多重要
Save your breath.
省省吧
I'm not interested in anything else you have to say to me.
我完全沒興趣知道你想說的
After tonight, I'm done with you.
今晚過后 我們就一刀兩斷
I'm taking Emily to Paris. We'll get married
我會帶艾米莉去巴黎 我們會結婚
and stay there until we choose the life we want to lead,
住在那 直到我們確定自己想要的生活
one that doesn't involve Grayson Manor, Grayson Global,
一個沒有格雷森莊園 格雷森環球
or anything Grayson.
沒有任何格雷森的生活
What does Emily have to say about this?
艾米莉對此有何看法
You haven't told her, have you?
你還沒對她說 是嗎
What makes you think that
是什么讓你覺得
she'll give up the Grayson name
她會輕易放棄格雷森的姓氏
and everything that comes with it so easily?
以及唾手可得的一切
She's worked so hard for
她如此費盡心機
the privilege in just three months.
在短短三個月就得到這些特權
What are you saying?
你想說什么
I'm saying that I know the type.
我是說我知道她是哪種人
I was once just like her,
我曾經就像她一樣
ambitious, driven.
雄心勃勃
Yes, by greed and insecurity.
對 受利益與不安驅使
Emily is generous and decent. She's nothing like you.
艾米莉大方得體 她跟你截然不同