She's not worth it.
她配不上你啊
Hello, Danny.
你好啊 丹尼
Do you remember your birthday party
你還記得你生日宴會上
when I asked your father to tell me the truth
我要你爸告訴我大衛·克拉克一事
about David Clarke?
的真相嗎
What's your point?
有話直說
I never got to finish the story.
我一直沒機會講完這個故事
I already know how it ends.
不用了 我都知道結局了
Clarke slept with my mother.
克拉克和我媽睡過
Charlotte's his daughter.
夏洛特是他的女兒
That's not the ending of the story, Danny.
丹尼 故事的結局并非如此
That's just the beginning.
你說的僅是開端
Here.
給你
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
What's this?
這什么啊
Why don't we call your fiancee and ask her?
不如我們打給你未婚妻 問問她
I did, after all,
不管怎么說
find it underneath her living room floorboards.
這是我在她客廳的地板里找到的
She's been playing you, brother.
她把你玩弄于鼓掌之間 老兄
She's playing all of us.
她耍了我們所有人