視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復(fù)仇》第一季第15集
Hey. What are you doing out here?
嘿 你在這干嗎呢
Just... getting some air.
透透氣而已
Come to Paris with me.
和我去巴黎吧
What?
什么
I-I already bought the tickets. Let's just go.
我票都買好了 我們直接走就行
Daniel, that's crazy.
丹尼爾 這樣太欠考慮了
The further away from my family we are,
離我的家人越遠
the more chance we have of doing this right.
我們越可能長久相依
I can't.
我做不到
My life is here. Our lives are here.
這里有著我的一切 我們的一切
Running away isn't the answer.
遠走高飛并不是解決之道
Well, sometimes, it's the only answer.
有時候 離開是唯一的辦法
There's nothing for me here but secrets and lies.
對我來說 這里除了秘密與謊言 別無其他
I'm here.
還有我在這
And why is that exactly?
那你為什么要在呢
What--why do you want to marry me, Emily?
你為什么想嫁給我 艾米莉
Because I love you.
因為我愛你啊
Then come away with me.
那就和我走吧
Where is this coming from?
你怎么突然想到這些了
D-did your mother say something?
你媽跟你說什么了嗎
Yeah, as a matter of fact, she did.
她確實說了
And you know what?
而且你知道嗎
She was right.
她說對了
Daniel, come back.
丹尼爾 別走