You got a minute?
你們有空嗎
One midnight call from a Haitian benefactor,
因為半夜一通海地資助人的電話
and bam, off you go?
你就準備這么走了嗎
So when do you set sail?
你準備何時啟航
Tonight.
今晚
I should've left months ago, but, well...
我幾個月前就該走了 但 那個
Life gets in the way.
世事難料
It does mean I won't be able to make it
所以今晚我不能參加
to your party tonight.
你的派對了
Of course, after that last Graysons gathering,
當然 自從上次格雷森家庭聚會之后
I don't think anyone's gonna miss me.
我想也沒人會想念我吧
So no word from Amanda then?
也沒跟阿曼達說嗎
Maybe I'm not supposed to hear from her.
或許我不就該聯絡她
Maybe...
或許
building this school is the universe's way
建學校是老天爺幫我
of setting my priorities straight.
找回生活的重心
You know, Amanda will come back when she's ready.
等阿曼達準備好了 她會回來了
And when she does, I'll make sure
只要她回來 我一定會讓她
you're the first person she calls.
第一個給你打電話
What about Sammy?
那山姆怎么辦
Ah, well, that's actually why I'm here.
其實我正是為此而來
It's a long trip,
這次路途遙遠
and he's not exactly a puppy anymore.
而他也不再是只小狗了
I don't know. The way he lights up when he's around you,
我不知道 他只要在你身邊就很開心
I thought...
我想
I'd be happy to.
我很樂意照顧他