視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第15集
Charlotte.
夏洛特
So where are you off to in such a hurry, young lady?
你這么急匆匆的是要去哪 小姑娘
It wouldn't be to a therapist's office
不會是去看漢普頓的
in Bridgehampton, now would it?
心理醫生吧
Who told you that?
這是誰告訴你的
Well, word gets around.
消息總是不脛而走
But look,
但聽著
I understand how popular it is these days
盡管我知道現下很流行
to kick back on a doctor's couch and purge your problems,
坐在心理醫生的沙發上大倒苦水
but truth be known, more often than not,
可事實上 大多數情況下
they cause more harm than good.
這種方式弊大于利
How?
這怎么講
If you were tell a stranger
要是你去跟一個陌生人說
that your mother slept with a terrorist,
你媽媽曾跟一個恐怖分子偷情
and then that stranger decided to share that information,
而那個陌生人又把此事公諸于眾
what do you think would happen to the family's reputation?
你覺得這會對家族名譽造成什么影響呢
When the Grayson name loses value,
若是格雷森家的名譽一落千丈
so does the company.
公司也將一文不名
Are you willing to gamble away your future
你愿意為了這樣的事情
for something like that?
賭上自己的前程嗎
If it means not losing my mind, yeah.
如果這能避免我失去理智 我倒愿意
Well, what about Declan's future?
那么 德克蘭的前程呢
What about Declan's future?
德克蘭的前程怎么了
I understand the kid flunked his entrance exam to Collins Prep.
我了解到他沒通過柯林斯預科的入學考試
No surprise, I guess, but...
我想那也不奇怪 但是
From the dean.
從教務長那拿來的
Now I'm willing to make a call on the young man's behalf,
我很樂意打電話為這小伙子說情
but, every quid deserves a quo.
但是 天下沒有免費的午餐
You wouldn't happen to have that, uh,
你手上不會正巧有
therapist's number on you, would you?
那位心理醫生的號碼吧