視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第15集
Hello, grandpa.
你好 爺爺
Thanks for coming. Sit.
謝謝你過來 坐吧
How's your sister doing?
你妹妹還好嗎
I bet her heart's in a million pieces right about now.
我想她現在肯定心都碎了
Have you spoken with her?
你有跟她談談嗎
Not yet, no.
還沒有
But Declan made an appointment for her to go see someone.
但德克蘭幫她聯系了一個傾訴對象
Someone?
傾訴對象
Yeah, a therapist over in Bridgehampton.
對 漢普頓的一個心理醫生
Oh, good for her.
那樣對她挺好
So listen, I've got a job for you.
聽著 我要交給你一項任務
See all of these names?
看到這些名字了嗎
These are the investors chirping the loudest
這些是對證券交易委員會投資的謠言
about that rumored S.E.C. investigation
以及你父親的婚姻不睦
and your father's marital woes.
反應最激烈的投資者
See the name at the top of the list?
看到名單最前面的那個名字了嗎
Satoshi Takeda.
武田聰
The good news is that he's here for your engagement party.
好消息是 他來參加你的訂婚宴了
And he has requested a private meeting with you this afternoon.
并提出下午和你私下見面
So you're job is to convince him
你的任務就是打消他
to keep his money put.
撤資的念頭
You have a problem with that?
你覺得這難辦嗎
Your name's Grayson, Daniel.
你可是格雷森家的人 丹尼爾
The name makes the decision for you.
你的姓氏決定了你的責任