Charlotte, it's me.
夏洛特 是我
Your family has been calling nonstop.
你家人一直不停地打電話來
You gotta face 'em eventually.
你最終還是得面對他們的
Where's your mouthwash?
你的漱口劑在哪里
Uh, it's in the medicine cabinet.
放在藥櫥里
Listen, I-I got the number here
我這里有一位心理醫師的號碼
of a therapist that my buddy went to
我哥們的母親去世后
after his mom died.
他曾去那里治療過
Well, unfortunately, mine's alive and well.
不幸的是 我媽媽還健在
Obviously, losing your mother and finding out
當然 痛失母親與發現
that your read dad is not really your dad
你博學的父親不是你生父
are two different things, but... I don't know.
并非一碼事 但是 我也不知道
He said this lady was really helpful, so...
他說那位醫師對他很有幫助 所以
I called the office, and they said
我給她辦公室打了電話 他們說
she had a slot for you this afternoon.
今天下午她可以和你談一談
Charlotte,
夏洛特
are you listening to me?
你在聽我說話嗎
Give me the number.
把號碼給我
Southampton Surveillance?
南漢普頓監控安保
It's Nolan's security detail.
這是諾蘭提出的安保細節
I figure, after everything that's happened this summer,
我想 在今夏發生了這么多事之后
it's better safe than sorry.
凡事盡量謹慎 不出大錯
And you owe me a favor.
你欠我個人情
Why?
為何
Daniel wanted to cancel the party.
丹尼爾想取消派對
No, I'd be ruined.
不 我會完蛋的
Well, that's what I told him.
我跟他也是這么說的
Did he also tell you
他有沒有跟你說
how much it would break his mother's heart
這樣做也會傷他母親的心
or does it not matter to him anymore?
還是說我對他已經無關緊要了
Why don't I let you two chat,
你倆慢慢聊
and I can talk about this with you later?
我之后再跟你說