視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第15集
There you are.
你回來了
Daniel.What are you doing?
丹尼爾 你在做什么
Waiting for you.
等你
Were you able to get ahold of Charlotte?
你找到夏洛特了嗎
She's with Declan.
她和德克蘭在一起
She didn't want to talk. She sounded drunk.
她不想多說 聽起來像喝醉了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遺憾
Your grandfather.
你的祖父
Third one tonight.
今晚第三個了
Daniel, he's grooming you
丹尼爾 他要培養你
to become the next C.E.O. of Grayson Global.
成為格雷森國際下一任執行總裁
That is huge.
這可是件大事
I don't even want to go to the engagement party tomorrow night
我甚至都不想去明晚的訂婚派對
let alone take over the family business.
更別提接手家族生意了
It's a really big deal. You should at least just sit down
可這的確是大事 你至少應該坐下來
and hear what he has to say.
聽聽他想說什么
But can't we just cancel the damn party?
但我們就不能取消這該死的派對嗎
Trust me, nothing would make me happier.
相信我 取消派對我反倒更開心
But hundreds of people are traveling
但是上百號人千里迢迢趕來
hundreds of miles to be here.
參加這個派對
You're right.
你說得對
Just promise me one more time...
再向我承諾一次
No secrets of any kind, ever.
永遠不要對我撒謊
You've seen what they've done to my family.
你也知道謊言給我家造成了怎樣的后果
Let's go to bed. It's late.
睡覺吧 很晚了
I'm right behind you.
馬上來
All right.
好的