視頻出處
本期影視片段出自《復仇》第一季。
Charlotte.
夏洛特
It's not what you look at that matters,
你看向什么并不重要
but what you see.
重要的是你看到了什么
Jack saw the tape, Nolan.
杰克還是看了那盤錄像帶 諾蘭
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
I'm sorry. The degausser didn't work.
我很抱歉 消磁器沒起作用
It's a relic. What can I say?
是壞的 我能怎么辦
Thanks to you, Jack showed up at the Graysons
因為你 杰克闖入了格雷森家
and threatened Victoria.
威脅了維多利亞
Now he's in her crosshairs, too.
現在他也成為了她瞄準的目標了
Thanks to me?
因為我嗎
Jack was bound and determined, Emily.
杰克目標明確 毫不動搖 艾米莉
And do I need to remind you how that tape
我還需要提醒你那盤磁帶
got into his hands in the first place?
最初是怎么到了他手上的嗎
Besides, wasn't it always part of your plan
況且 反正你不也計劃著
to reveal Charlotte's paternity at that dinner anyway?
在晚餐中揭露夏洛特生父之秘嗎
My way, Nolan.
但得按我的計劃 諾蘭
Now Amanda's on the run,
現在阿曼達跑了
and Jack's more involved than ever.
杰克也被卷入得更深了
Calm down. Count to ten. Take a breath.
冷靜 數到十 深呼吸
We've been in worse situations before.
我們曾經歷過更糟的局面
You'll get out of this one, too.
這次你也會脫身的
Are you there?
你還在嗎
Emily?
艾米莉