視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第15集
Why are we wasting time tearing apart
為什么要浪費時間把一個空蕩蕩的
an empty motel room?
旅店房間翻得底朝天
There's nothing here.
一無所獲
Amanda must have taken the box with her.
阿曼達肯定把盒子帶走了
And left her phone behind?
卻落下了手機
She's not the one who stole it, Nolan.
東西不是她偷走的 諾蘭
Emily...
艾米莉
She didn't know where I kept the box.
她不知道我保留著那個盒子
And if she did, she wouldn't have done this to me.
而且就算她知道 也不會這樣對我
She's too loyal.
她對我信任不疑
Who are you calling?
你要打給誰
We're about to find out.
馬上就知道了
Speak of the devil.
我是該叫你惡魔
Or should I say the devil's daughter.
還是該叫你"惡魔之女"
Your father had excellent penmanship, by the way.
順便說一句 你父親寫得一手好字
Tyler.
泰勒
I thought they locked you up.
我以為他們把你關起來了
More like put me up.
是為我安排了食宿
Spring Haven Hospital for the criminally insane.
專治犯罪精神病患的春港醫院
I can't believe this.
這是什么狀況
Hey, Nolan. How's the arm?
你好啊 諾蘭 胳膊好了嗎
What do you want, Tyler?
泰勒 你想怎么樣
You know, I haven't decided yet.
我還沒想好呢
Money would be nice.
錢當然很好
But then again, so would vindication.
此外 為我做無罪辯護
How's Danny?
丹尼最近如何
Excited for the party tomorrow night?
為明晚的派對雀躍不已嗎
You'll never get close enough to find out.
你休想接近他
I'm crushed that you don't want me there.
你不想讓我去 我很難過
Stay by your phone.
等我的電話
Oh, and if you do anything rash,
對了 如果你草率行事
like, uh, cancel the engagement party or call the cops,
比如取消訂婚宴 或者通知警察的話
you can kiss your friend here good-bye.
你就可以和你的朋友吻別了