How's Charlotte?
夏洛特怎么樣了
She's not answering her phone.
她不接電話
She should never have found out this way.
她不應該以這種方式發現真相
She's stronger than you think.
她比你想象中堅強
I think I'll go look for her.
我得去找她了
I feel like such a fool for defending my mother.
我覺得我維護媽媽的行為真像個傻瓜
If she lied about this,
如果她在這件事上撒了謊
I'll never believe another word she says.
我就再也不會相信她說的任何話了
I'll come by later, all right?
我過會再來 好嗎
Maybe she had her reasons, you know?
知道嗎 也許她有苦衷
So now you're on her side?
你現在站在她那邊了
No, Charlotte, I'm on your side.
不 夏洛特 我是站你這邊的
But maybe it's not what it seems.
但也許事情并不像看起來那樣
Maybe there's something more to understand.
也許這事背后還另有隱情
No, there isn't.
不 沒有了
This is my mother we're talking about.
我們說的是我媽 不是別人
Charlotte, that's not a good idea right now.
夏洛特 現在買醉不是個好主意
Come on.
拜托
Look, you're either with me...
聽著 你要不就支持我
or against me.
要不就反對我
I'm with you, Charlotte.
我一向支持你 夏洛特
But this isn't you.
但這不像你
Just because he's not really your dad
雖然他不是你的生父
doesn't mean he's gonna stop being your father.
但并不代表著他不會繼續做你的父親
That's exactly what it means.
他不會是我父親了
Well, at least you still have one.
至少你還有父親