視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季第15集
Daniel is a fickle boy, Emily.
丹尼爾是個搖擺不定的人 艾米莉
He loves to sit on fences.
他總愛當墻頭草
I hope when that fence is his opinion of his mother
我希望當事關他對母親的看法時
that I can trust you to be my advocate.
你可以做我值得信任的支持者
Well, you haven't made that very easy for me.
你的所作所為讓我很為難
Well, I realize you and I have had our disagreements,
我知道咱倆之間存在分歧
to say the very least.
最起碼可以這么說
But if you indeed plan on being part of this family,
但如果你的確想成為這個家庭的一份子
you need to know that...
你就得知道
Blood will always be thicker than water.
血永遠濃于水
Meaning?
也就是說
Meaning that one day,
也就是說某天
you may or may not become Daniel's wife,
你也許會 也許不會成為丹尼爾的妻子
but I will always be his mother.
但我永遠都是他的母親
Daniel feels betrayed by you.
丹尼爾覺得你背叛了他
If you want to rescue that relationship,
如果你想挽回這段母子親情
you're going to have to earn back his trust.
你得重新贏得他的信任
Would you facilitate that conversation?
你會幫我嗎
Well, that's up to Daniel.
這得看丹尼爾的
Excuse me.
失陪
This is Emily.
我是艾米莉
Is it?
是嗎
I thought you'd like to know,
我猜你可能想知道
that I've decided revenge is a pitiful pursuit
我已決定 復仇是一個悲哀的追求目標
and a waste of my fleeting time, so...
也不值得我花費寶貴的時間 所以
Let's make a straight-up ransom deal.
咱們做一筆直來直往的贖金交易吧
You bring a cashier's check
你帶一本銀行支票
to the south strand parking structure at noon,
中午到南部海灘停車場來
and I'll bring your little box of secrets.
我會帶來你的秘密小盒
What about Amanda?
那阿曼達怎么辦
After we're done, she's...
我們交易結束后 她就
all yours.
任你處置