Mrs. G. Thanks for joining us.
格雷森夫人 謝謝你能加入我們
Thank you for having me, Declan.
德克蘭 謝謝你邀請我
It's like the beginning of a joke.
這真像是笑話的開場
Two Graysons walk into a bar...
兩位格雷森家的人走進一間酒吧
Well, perhaps we should have a drink before I hear the punch line.
在我聽到笑點前 或許我們該先喝一杯
Do you have a wine list?
你們有酒水單嗎
We do. It's two wines long. Red or white.
有啊 只有兩種酒 紅還是白
How about a Bourbon On the Rocks?
有加冰的波本威士忌嗎
Yeah, I'll put that order in with Bull.
沒問題 我馬上讓布爾下單
I'll be right back.
馬上回來
Uh, this is weird for you, isn't it?
你一定覺得這很奇怪吧
Well, believe it or not,
信不信由你
there's more to me than meets the eye.
我可不是你看到的那么簡單
Besides, I think it's important
另外 我覺得時不時
to shake up one's perspective every once in a while.
換個角度看待事情很重要
That's why I'm interested in yours.
這也是為何我想了解你的想法
Good. Well, then can I invite Declan
很好 那我今晚能邀請德克蘭
to dinner with grandpa tonight?
和爺爺共進晚餐嗎
Sweetheart, that's not a good idea.
寶貝 這不是個好主意
It's very important to your father
今晚不能出任何差錯
that the evening go without a hitch.
那對你爸爸至關重要
Dad can hardly force a smile long enough
爸爸連勉強笑著
to take a picture with me.
和我拍張合照都做不到
He'll behave. I spoke to him.
他不會再那樣了 我和他談過了
It's open.
門開著呢