Hey, skipper.
船長
What you got?
手里拿的是什么
You're an A.V. Geek, right?
你對視頻音頻很在行 是嗎
You know what that is?
你知道這是什么嗎
Dinosaur format.
真是古董格式
What do I need to watch it?
我要用什么東西才能看到它的內容
Well, why don't I just take it back to my lab?
不如讓我帶回我的實驗室
And, uh, I'll see what I can do.
我看看有沒有辦法
I'll hold on to that.
還是放在我這兒吧
Jack...
杰克
You--you seem tightly wound.
你好像神經質了點
I mean, I can't help but notice Amanda's name on that.
我只是不小心看到了上面有阿曼達的名字
A sex tape?
是性愛錄像嗎
No. Just find me a player.
不是 幫我找個播放器來就行
As you know, Grandpa Grayson is in town,
你們應該知道了 格雷森爺爺也在鎮上
and I would love for the two of you
你們今晚若能跟我們一起晚餐
to join us for dinner tonight.
我會非常高興
I would be remissed if I didn't mention how important it is
你們要知道 基于最近發生的這么多事
for all of us, despite recent events,
大家盡力歡迎他
to put forth our best effort
到我們這幸福之家來
and welcome him into our happy home.
是有多么重要
What was that about?
那是什么意思
That looked an awful lot like my mother getting what she wants.
這看起來是我媽達成目的的樣子