It's Victoria's pet bird.
原來是維多利亞的百靈鳥啊
She wanted to me to pick up
她讓我來問你
your list of invites for Fire&Ice.
冰與火 訂婚宴你邀請的賓客名單
Oh, well, unfortunately, it's incomplete.
很可惜 名單還沒出
My secretary is still working on the crossover
我的秘書還在整理那些
as Victoria and I are still socially intertwined.
我和維多利亞社交圈重合的人名
Okay. I'll let Mrs. Grayson know.
好的 我會轉告格雷森夫人
What's your game, young lady?
你打著什么算盤呢 小姑娘
I beg your pardon?
你說什么
Well, you're too refined to be a grifter
要當騙子 你太過高雅
and you're too smart to be a lackey.
若當仆人 你又太過聰明
So I suppose the polite word for it
所以形容你最恰當又禮貌的詞應該是
would be opportunist.
機會主義者
So if it's opportunity you're looking for,
如果你是在尋求機會的話
you're hitching your wagon to the wrong Grayson.
你可把前程托付給了錯的對象
Oh, I know all about how Victoria treats her help.
我很清楚維多利亞是如何對待她的幫手的
I mean, you know, she keeps you at bay
她先讓你走投無路
and then she draws you in, gives you promises,
然后招你進來 給你承諾
and as soon as you think she's gonna let you fly,
而就在你覺得她要讓你自由翱翔之時
she clips your wings and puts you back in your cage.
她會折斷你的翅膀 重新鎖進籠子里
I wouldn't settle for that
如果我是你的話
if I were you.
我可無法接受那樣
Why don't you have your secretary
當你的名單定好后
e-mail me the list when you're ready, Mr. Grayson?
不如讓你秘書發郵件給我吧 格雷森先生