What's on the revengenda this evening, hmm?
今晚你的復仇計劃是什么
Dinner with Daniel's grandfather.
和丹尼爾的祖父共進晚餐
I hear there's nothing
我聽說
Grandpa Grayson likes less than a scandal.
格雷森爺爺最不喜歡的就是丑聞
Victoria used my father's reputation
維多利亞通過污蔑我爸
to explain away Charlotte's existence.
來辯解夏洛特的出生
Tonight I'm pitting her own lies against her.
今晚我將用她自己的謊言來報答她
Forgive me for being captain obvious.
原諒我的直言不諱
But, uh, you do realize,
但你要明白
you're putting your own sister into the crosshairs again?
你這是把你妹妹再次推到了浪尖之上
Charlotte deserves to know the truth.
夏洛特有權(quán)知道真相
The question is...
問題是
Who's gonna tell her?
由誰來告訴她
That's simple.
這很簡單
Our father is.
讓我們的爸爸來告訴她
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
There's a package in the doorway.
門口有個包裹
Thank you.
謝謝