How about a dance?
跳支舞如何
I'd love that.
樂意之至
You okay with this, Charlotte?
夏洛特 一個人去行嗎
Just give me a second, Declan.
等我一會 德克蘭
I love you.
我愛你
Level with me, Vicky.
和我說實話 維姬
You think this marriage can be saved?
你們的婚姻還有救嗎
Come on, dad.
算了吧 爸爸
You can hardly be surprised.
答案顯而易見 毫不詫異
Besides, you and I have always spoken the same language.
再說了 你和我總站在統一戰線
I've loved a lot of women in my life,
這輩子我愛過很多女人
but I never could figure out
但總找不到
how to make it last.
能持之以恒的方法
Well, maybe that's because you loved too many at the same time.
可能是因為你一次愛了很多人吧
Fair enough.
有道理
But I'm 80 now...
我如今80歲了
with nothing to show for it.
也沒什么奢望
I don't want the same fate for you and Conrad.
我只是不想看到你和康拉德有與我一樣的命運
Oh, neither do I.
我也不想
Promise me that this is not gonna get ugly.
向我保證 這事別處理得太難堪
Here's Amanda's tape.
這是阿曼達的帶子
Thanks, man.
謝了 伙計
I couldn't have gone to anyone else about this.
這事我沒找過別人
Lucky for you, you got
你真走運 你有
the captain of the geek squad in your back pocket.
極客團隊長做你的堅實后盾
That's not what I'm saying, Nolan.
我不是這個意思 諾蘭
You've been a really good friend.
你確實是個好朋友
Probably one of my only.
可能是我唯一的好友了