Hey, babe.
寶貝
How were your secret errands?
你的秘密行動進展如何
All taken care of.
搞定了
Come on. I want you to meet my grandfather. Okay.
過來 我想介紹我爺爺給你認識 好
Well, actually, me and my brother own a bar in Montauk.
我和我哥在蒙托克有間酒吧
Best barflies in the Hamptons, hands down.
漢普頓斯最文明的酒吧 從父親那繼承的
Hello, dad.
爸爸你好
There's my girl.
我親愛的媳婦
Don't you look well?
你看起來容光煥發
You're lying your ass off, but I'll take it.
你是在恭維我 不過我樂意接受
I see that you've met Declan.
你已經見過德克蘭了
He's going to be attending Collins prep
他秋季會同夏洛特一起
with charlotte this fall.
去柯林斯預科學校
Well, that's assuming I pass the entrance exams.
前提是我得順利通過入學考試
And I been working like a dog, but they're, uh--
我就像只狗一樣拼命學習 但是它們
They're a bitch.
它們是畜生
Yes, sir.
對
Thank you.
謝謝
Listen, I never made it past the 11th grade.
我連高中都沒畢業
But I started Grayson Global from the ground up at 22.
但我在22歲白手起家創立了格雷森環球
Don't ever let the place you start
別任憑自己的出生
dictate where you finish.
決定今后的路
Right, Victoria?
我說的對嗎 維多利亞
Never.
決不
Emily.
艾米莉
Emily, this is my grandfather, Edward Grayson.
艾米莉 這是我祖父 愛德華·格雷森
It's such a pleasure to meet you, sir.
很高興見到你
Daniel's told me so much about you.
丹尼爾告訴了我很多你的事
I wish I could say the same about you.
真希望他也能多告訴我點你的事
Well, in our defense, this courtship
在我們看來 這對戀人
practically materialized out of thin air.
眼中只有彼此
So how did you two love birds meet?
你們兩人怎么相遇的