Charlotte...
夏洛特
I owe you an apology.
我該向你道歉
Whatever's happening with this family is not your fault.
這個家無論發生什么都不是你的錯
I shouldn't have taken my frustrations with your mother
我不該把對你媽媽的失意怨氣
out on you.
撒在你身上
So I haven't done anything wrong?
這么說 我沒做錯事咯
Absolutely not.
當然沒有
No.
沒有
If I seem tough, Charlotte,
夏洛特 我當時態度強硬
it's because I want you strong enough
只是因為我希望你有能力
to handle whatever instabilities
去處理將來未知的
may come your way.
動蕩不安
Daddy, do you remember when Justin Fowler
爸爸 你還記得我16歲生日時
broke up with me at my sweet 16 party?
賈斯汀·弗勞爾和我分手的事嗎
Yeah. Sure.
當然記得
He was your first love.
他是你的初戀
And you sat with me for two hours
當我的朋友都在樓下好奇我去哪里時
when my friends were downstairs, wondering where I'd gone.
你則在樓上陪我坐了2小時
Remember what you said?
記得你說過什么嗎
Let 'em wait.
讓他們去等吧
And you sat with me, making me laugh.
你坐在我身旁 一直逗我笑
You know, that laugh of yours
要知道 你的笑聲
is probably my most favorite sound
可能是這世界上
in the whole wide world.
我最愛聽的聲音了