Emily.
艾米莉
Dinner's almost ready.
晚餐已經準備好了
Why don't you come join the others on the patio?
你怎么不和其他人一起去庭院
This is just a dvd from another wedding planner.
這只是另一張婚禮策劃光盤
I wouldn't want Ashley to get the wrong idea.
我可不想讓阿什莉會錯意
Well, that's so thoughtful.
想得可真周到
Amanda!
阿曼達
Amanda, open the door.
開門 阿曼達
I know you're in there. Please...
我知道你在里面 請...
Just talk to me.
和我談談吧
Look, I don't know why you pushed me away,
雖然不知道 你為何離開我
And I don't care. I just want to help you.
我也不在乎 我就是想幫幫你
I saw the tape.
我看過錄像帶了
I know what Victoria did to you.
知道維多利亞對你犯下的罪孽了
I know she left you in that awful place.
她害你如今落入如此境地
I probably would've burned that house down myself.
我要是你 我也會把那房子燒了
Please open the door.
快開門
Amanda! Are you in there?!
阿曼達 你在嗎
Please just talk to me.
和我談談吧 拜托