And the rain was pouring down on us,
大雨瓢潑
but I just kept going.
卻澆不熄我的熱情
and, uh, and somehow,
后來
she found it in her heart to say yes.
她終于考慮清楚 答應我了
That's great.
很浪漫
And Daniel tells me you're independently wealthy.
丹尼爾還告訴我 你自強獨立又很富有
Here's to small miracles.
敬身邊的奇跡
She studies cultures all around the world,
她游覽全球
speaks several different languages,
會說多國語言
devotes her time to charity.
致力于慈善事業
Well...
凈夸我
She's pretty special.
很特別的
Beauty, brains, and a big heart to boot.
美貌與智慧并存 而且心胸寬廣
You know who you remind me of?
知道你讓我想起了誰嗎
Victoria.
維多利亞
Don't you all see the resemblance?
你們沒發現她們很相似嗎
Sir. Excuse me. Sir.
先生 抱歉 先生
You couldn't do it.
你怎么能那么做
You couldn't just leave her the hell alone.
怎么能對她不管不顧
Jack, I-I--
杰克 我
Excuse me, Porter, we're kind of in the middle
波特 我們一家人
of a family dinner here, so-- Back off, Grayson.
正吃飯呢 你一邊去 格雷森
I'm not here for you.
我不是來找你的
Well, if you're here for Emily,
你要是找艾米莉的話
I'm sure she made it clear, she's not interested.
我記得她都告訴你了 她不喜歡你
Don't push me. Enough!
別逼我 夠了
Stop it.
行啦
Mr. Porter, you have some nerve coming here.
波特先生 你闖進這里也真夠膽大的
I've got some nerve?
你說我膽大
What did you say to Amanda Clarke
為了讓阿曼達·克拉克離開
to make her leave town?
你和她說過什么
Don't be ridiculous.
你別胡說八道
Obviously, you've been misinformed.
肯定是有人蠱惑你了
As misinformed as David Clarke was
阿曼達看到你親她父親大衛·克拉克
when Amanda saw you kissing him?
這么說他也是被你蠱惑嘍