Hey, studybug. Settle an argument for us.
書呆子 你來評評理
Do you know who this man is?
你知道他是誰嗎
Nope.
不知道
He is poised to be one of the richest men in America.
他即將成為全美最富有的階層
But he wants to throw all that away
但他卻想放棄一切
and become a penniless poet.
當個一文不名的詩人
Now I think he's crazy. What do you think?
我覺得他瘋了 你呢
I think you should ask someone else.
我想你還是去問別人吧
Oh, no, no, no. We want to ask you.
不 不 不 我們想聽你的意見
I mean, I can't be who I am and a poet at the same time.
我不能同時既做富二代 又當詩人
My parents would never allow it.
我父母永遠都不會同意的
You want people to see something different
想知道人們聽見你姓時
when they hear your last name?
不一樣的反應嗎
Make 'em see it.
直接問他們吧
Be better than your parents.
反應比你的父母要好
There ain't nothin' more poetic than that.
沒有比這更富詩意的了
Daniel strikes me as a man who knows what he wants.
丹尼爾是個清楚自己想要什么的人
Be willing to make a decision.
也樂意做出抉擇
That's what Patton said
就像巴頓將軍說的
was the sign of a true leader.
這是成為真正領袖的好兆頭
Evening, all.
大家晚上好
Sorry I'm late. I got held up at work.
很抱歉遲到了 公務纏身
Still kissing up to the boss after all these years, hey?
過了這么多年 還是那么愛拍老板馬屁啊
Yeah, well, it seems a C.E.O.'s work is never done.
看來CEO永遠不得閑
If you'll excuse me.
請允許我失陪下
Charlotte, would you join me in the study, please?
夏洛特 跟我來下書房吧