Did you bring the tape?
錄像帶帶來了嗎
Hi to you, too.
你好啊
Amanda. Did you watch it?
阿曼達 你看了嗎
Do I need to?
我需要看嗎
Don't I already know everything I need to know?
我該知道的一切還不夠清楚嗎
Some guy's house burns down,
一個人的房子被燒
another guy comes looking for his stolen property,
另一個人來找他丟失的東西
Which I find in my house, left by you,
我在我家找到的 是你留下的
and I'm nearly beaten to death for it.
我差點因它而死
Was I just your alibi?
我就是你的不在場證明
That spontaneous trip to Atlantic city,
你提議去大西洋城自由行
suggested by you, was that not-so-spontaneous after all?
但你并不是表面上那么樂意 對嗎
What do you want me to say, Jack?
杰克 你想讓我說什么呢
I did it.
是我做的
I'm a thief, an arsonist, and now a fugitive,
我是個小偷 縱火犯 現(xiàn)在還是個逃犯
so call the cops if you want,
你可以打電話叫警察來抓我
just give me the tape back.
只要你把帶子還我就行
Not until you tell me the truth.
除非你告訴我真相
Why'd you come back here?
你為什么回來
Look at me. Was it for me?
看著我 是為了我嗎
Was it for something else?
還是有其它原因
You want the whole truth, Jack? Yeah.
你想知道真相對嗎 杰克 是
The truth is, I've made mistakes.
真相就是 我犯了錯
I've pretended to be something I'm not.
我把自己偽裝成了別人
And that little girl you loved,
我不是你心里愛著的
she's not me.
那個小女孩
Just give me the tape back.
把帶子還給我吧
No. No, I'm keeping it.
不 不 我會拿著
I want to see what was worth
我想看看是什么東西
throwing everything we had away.
值得你放棄我們的過往