You know what? This is Nolan.
諾蘭打電話來了
I've been putting him off all day. I've gotta get it.
我今天一直沒接他電話 這個得接
All right. I'm gonna get changed. Okay.
好的 我去換衣服 行
Okay.
好的
Ashley, I'll be back in a minute.
阿什莉 我馬上回來
Did you find the tape?
你找到錄像帶了嗎
Jack won't let it out of his sight.
杰克一直拿著錄像帶 寸步不離
I could erase it if I dig up my degausser.
如果我找到消磁器 應該能把內容清除掉
But there's no guarantee he won't watch it before then.
但不能保證在此之前他不會看
Okay, do you know the number that was on the tape?
好吧 你知道錄像帶上的編號嗎
14. Why? You know what's on it?
14 怎么了 你知道里面的內容嗎
That was my interview with Treadwell when I was 10.
那里面是我十歲時和特德韋爾的談話
I've gotta get my hands on the tape.
我必須拿到那個錄像帶
I'll take it from here.
接下來交給我吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What are you gonna do?
等等 等等 你想要干嘛
Something I've been trying to avoid.
一件我一直盡力避免的事情
Everything okay?
沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
I know you weren't happy with that photo shoot.
我知道你不喜歡那樣拍照
No, it w--it's not that.
不 與那無關
It's just... I don't know.
只是 我也不知道
Maybe tomorrow,
也許明天
you, Daniel, and I can go out in the sunlight,
你 我 丹尼爾可以一起去曬曬太陽
do something that's a bit more us.
做些我們真正會做的
That was my original concept.
我一開始也是這么想的
This whole thing was Victoria's idea.
這些都是維多利亞的主意
Yeah, it usually is.
是啊 一如既往
Listen, I have a few things that I need to take care of.
我有點事情要去處理一下
Will you tell Daniel I had to go?
能幫我轉告丹尼爾我得先離開了嗎
What kind of things?
什么事情
Secret things. Wedding things.
秘密的事情 關乎婚禮