So which parent spoils you the most?
爸爸媽媽誰更寵你
Easy. My dad.
簡單 爸爸
That's an understatement.
說“寵”都太輕描淡寫了
And what about your brother?
你的哥哥呢
Is there any sibling rivalry there?
有沒有兄妹之間的競爭
My brother gets away with murder.
我哥溜之大吉了
Notice his absence this morning?
你注意到他今早就不在了吧
Mm. He really should've been here by now.
他這會兒應該來的
I can't imagine what's keeping him.
真不知道什么事絆住了他
Daniel's been doing some charity work
丹尼爾在蒙托克的碼頭那兒
down at the docks in Montauk.
做慈善工作
Tyler Barrol, Daniel's Harvard friend.
我是泰勒·巴羅 丹尼爾的哈佛校友
Melissa Andetson. With the "Times."
梅麗莎·安德森 《時代》的記者
Tyler's been staying with us for the summer.
泰勒這個夏天都和我們在一起
In fact, he's practically a member of the family.
他基本是這個家的一份子了
You should really come
明晚的結婚紀念日晚宴
to the anniversary dinner tomorrow night.
你一定要來哦
Of course.
當然
So you're going to be having an intimate dinner
這么說你是打算舉辦一次私人聚餐
rather than one of your legendary soirees?
而不是你著名的社交晚宴
Oh, well, it's become kind of a tradition on its own,
這是我們家的傳統
just close friends and family.
只有密友和家人參加
Not to overstep, but may I bring Ashley
我不想無禮 但我能不能帶阿什莉出席
as my date?
作為我的女伴
Oh, Tyler, I'm sure the Graysons
泰勒 我想格雷森夫婦
already have enough people.
已經請了夠多人了
Mm. It's a lovely idea.
這主意不錯
Great.
好極了
Then I'll bring a date, too.
那我也帶個伴兒
Last I heard, you and Adam had broken up.
據我所知 你和亞當分手了
Let's keep it to tradition.
我們還是沿襲傳統吧