But the heart has its reasons,
然而人心是無法控制的
of which reason cannot know.
也是無法讀懂的
Victoria, I know you're there.
維多利亞 我知道你在
Look, I know you're frightened, but you shouldn't be,
我知道你嚇壞了 可你不用害怕
At least, not of me.
至少不該怕我
I'm not frightened of you, Frank.
我沒有害怕你 弗蘭克
I just can't talk to you anymore.
但我不能再和你聯系了
Wait, wait, wait. Don't hang up.
等等 等等 別掛
Just answer one question.
想想這個問題
How did Conrad get the surveillance equipment
康拉德是如何拿到
inside Lydia's apartment?
莉迪亞家的監視器的
I assume he had it installed.
我猜是他裝了那監視器
On his own, without me knowing?
他背著我 自己安裝的嗎
What difference does it make?
現在說這些又有什么用
It doesn't change what you did.
這改變不了你的罪行
Yes, of course it does.
當然有用
Look, I think I'm being set up.
我想我被人設計了
In fact, I think we're all being set up.
事實上 我們可能都被人下了套
Victoria?
維多利亞
Victoria?
維多利亞
Don't call my wife again,
別再打電話給我太太
or I will find you and I will put an end to you.
否則我把你揪出來 讓你永世不得超生
Are we clear?
聽懂了嗎
What the hell are you doing? The man is a killer.
你在干什么 那個男人是殺人兇手
Is he?
真的是他嗎
You saw for yourself what he's capable of.
你也看到了 他什么都干得出來
I don't know what I saw.
我不管我看到了什么
Who made that recording, Conrad?
那錄像是誰拍的 康拉德
Was it you? No.
是你嗎 不是我
Then who?
那又是誰呢