I'm sorry to drag you away from the party.
很抱歉 把你從派對上拉出來
I just didn't feel right
我只是覺得
telling you this over there.
在派對上跟你說這些不太好
Telling me what?
跟我說什么
Ever since I first saw you...
自從我第一次見到你
I knew there was something about you.
我就知道 我對你有一些特別的感覺
And I couldn't put my finger on it...
那時候我還不能確定
Until now.
直到現(xiàn)在
Look, sometimes
有些時候
you get a boat...
比如 你有一艘船
Out on the open water,
行駛在開闊的水域上
and you catch a wind,
乘著風
and the sails fill,
鼓起帆
and she comes to life under you.
她在你腳下 像是擁有了生命
And it feels like
你會感覺到的
more than just wind and water and vessel.
不止是風 流水和船
It feels like there's something else
就好像還存在著
going on.
別的東西
Something pulling you forward
某種力量推動你前進
and surrounding you at the same time.
同時又把你包圍起來
Am I making any sense?
我是不是語無倫次了
You're making perfect sense.
你說得非常清楚
It's just, you're saying it to the wrong girl, Jack.
只是你搞錯對象了 杰克