Asian markets are in a tailspin,
亞洲市場陷入混亂
and I can't get my broker on the phone.
而我無法聯系到我的股票經紀人
Any advice before I drown myself in the ocean?
在我投海自盡之前 你們有什么建議嗎
Well, too late.
太遲了
The only thing that can save me now is a pretty girl
現在只有美女能拯救我
You'll do.
你就行
Asian markets?
亞洲市場
Well, you know, I-I read the "Journal" on the way over.
我在來的路上看了新聞報
I'm glad you decided to come.
你決定過來 我很開心
You want to hit the bar?
想去吧臺嗎
I-I gotta tell you something first.
我想先跟你說一些事
You know I can't compete with all this, right?
你知道我配不上這一切
All what?
什么一切
This. Your life.
這些 你的生活
I have no money.
我沒錢
I mean, at one point, Jack was gonna sell the bar,
我是說 杰克一度想賣掉酒吧
and--and then I would've gotten a piece, but, uh,
那樣的話 我還能分到一份錢
that didn't happen.
但是 他沒有賣
And, uh, I was glad at the time,
那時候我很開心
you know, because--because the bar's an excuse to--to stay around here.
因為酒吧是我留在這里的好借口
And--and--and that means I'll be close to you.
那意味著我可以接近你
But it's also not,
但那也不是好理由
'cause like I said before, I can't compete.
因為 就像我之前說的 我配不上
You know what I'm sayin'?
你懂我的意思嗎
I'm rich. You're not.
我有錢 你沒錢
Who cares?
那又怎么樣
You...
你
Your brother moves quick.
你弟弟動作很快嘛
You? Not so much.
而你 差多了