Hello.
你好
May I see some identification?
請出示你的身份證明嗎
It's okay, big Ed.
沒關系 埃德
She's just a former friend.
她只是個過去的朋友
Oh, you can take five,
你可以去休息下
just don't go too far.
但別走太遠
You hired a bodyguard?
你雇了個保鏢
You would, too, if Frank had almost blown your kneecaps off.
你要是差點被弗蘭克打斷膝蓋 你也會的
But as peculiar as it may sound,
也許聽以來很怪異
I happen to like my life.
我還是挺熱愛我的人生的
Oh, and so did my father,
我爸爸也是
until the Graysons stole it.
直到格雷森夫婦毀了一切
Where's your loyalty to him?
你對他的忠誠表現在哪里
Perhaps I could step back
也許我可以退居二線
into more of a consulting role.
扮演顧問的角色
Fine.
那也行
I need you to hack into the hospital's computer files.
我需要你侵入醫院的電腦檔案
Lydia's out of critical condition,
莉迪亞沒有生命危險了
but she's still comatose.
但仍在昏迷中
I couldn't help myself.
手賤了
Good.
那就好
That buys us some time to get back on track.
那就給了我們重回正軌的時間
And what horrible fate do you have in store for young Daniel?
你給小丹尼爾安排了什么可怕的結局
Daniel's not a target.
丹尼爾并不是目標
You know that.
你知道的
You know how much easier your life would be
如果你把復仇的事拋諸腦后
if you just dropped all this
和杰克從此過上幸福美好的生活
and went to go live happily ever after with Jack?
你的人生會輕松多少
Unless...
除非
Of course...
當然有可能
you're actually falling for Daniel?
你真的愛上丹尼爾了
You're just a consultant, remember?
你只是個顧問 記得嗎