And funnily enough, I'm actually enjoying it.
說來也怪 我樂在其中
Bartending? Really?
酒吧招待 真的嗎
Yeah, it's been really humbling.
是的 說來很慚愧
The family that owns the Stowaway
經營偷渡者酒吧的那家人
have poured their hearts and souls into the business.
盡心盡力地做著生意
I've got nothing but respect for them.
我打心眼里欽佩他們
You know, Daniel, I was rereading the interview
丹尼爾 我重新看了去年夏天
that we did last summer.
對你做的采訪
You were quite the party boy then.
那時候你可是很愛玩的
Ugh. You know, people change.
人總會變的
I've changed,
而我變了
and just in time.
正是時候
In time for what?
正是什么時候
I...
我
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Uh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
She values her privacy, and I respect that, so--
她很重視個人隱私 我尊重她 所以...
Oh, come on.
拜托
Just a hint?
就給點暗示吧
Is it serious?
你對這段感情是認真的嗎
Hopefully.
希望是
Now if there's nothing else?
沒別的事了吧
Always a pleasure.
很高興見到你
Thank you.
謝謝
Did you get everything you need?
新聞素材全都收集到了嗎
Actually, he was a little cagey.
他對我有點戒心
Ooh. Don't tell me he gave you
不要告訴我 他跟你說了
the whole "Emily's a very private person" thing.
"艾米莉是個注重隱私的人"
Actually, he didn't mention any names at all.
事實上 他連她名字都沒告訴我
Emily who?
艾米莉 她姓什么