Your friend is a bit of a miracle.
你的朋友能活下來真是個奇跡
I've seen people fall 10 feet and not make it.
有些人從三米高的地方摔下來就沒命了
What's the prognosis?
診斷結果怎么說
Well, her vitals are strong
她的生命體征很穩定
and her fractures are healing nicely.
骨折的部位也在逐漸愈合
If the swelling continues to recede,
如果腫脹能繼續減退
she could regain consciousness at anytime.
她隨時都可能醒過來
Anything to expect when she does?
隨時是多久
Oh, I'd hate to speculate.
這我不敢妄言
How is she?
她怎么樣了
Get a guard, quickly.
快去叫保安
Victoria, it's me.
維多利亞 是我呀
Forgive me if I don't find that
抱歉 我可沒覺得你來了
all that reassuring.
是一件讓人安心的事
Well, you stopped taking my calls.
你不接我電話
I'm going upstate for a few days.
我打算北上一段日子
If I were you, I'd go a lot farther than that.
如果我是你 我會走地更遠些
He's right in here.
他就在里面
Escort this man out of the building.
把他送出去
If he returns, call the police.
要是他再回來 直接報警
Sir. Won't be necessary.
先生... 我自己會走
I'm gonna redeem myself with you, Victoria.
我要將功贖罪 維多利亞
Or I'm gonna die trying.
在所不辭
All right.
走吧