I'll never eat oysters again.
我不要再吃牡蠣了
Hey, sorry. That's how we do it on the docks.
抱歉 我們在碼頭上都這么做事
Trying to single-handedly restart the economy?
你這是想單槍匹馬挽救全球經濟嗎
Ah, I find shopping therapeutic.
我這是購物治療法
My parents are making me come
我爸媽讓我今晚參加
to their stupid anniversary dinner tonight, so...
他們無聊的結婚紀念晚宴 所以
I figured the least they could do is treat me to a new dress.
我想至少他們會給我買條新裙子
Besides,
而且
You'll need something to wear.
你也要穿得像樣點
To your parents' anniversary dinner?
要我去你爸媽的結婚紀念晚宴嗎
Please don't say no.
請別拒絕我
To you? No way.
對你 我絕不會說不
But...
但是
I can dress myself.
衣服我自己搞定
Even better.
這樣更好
Why, exactly, do you need a bodyguard?
你為什么需要保鏢
Uh, two words, my friend--
兩個字 我的朋友
Net worth.
命貴
Can I ask you a question?
能問你個問題嗎
Friends don't have to ask if they can ask, so ask.
朋友之間什么都可以問 問吧
Well, the friends I keep wouldn't have pushed me
我的朋友可不會挑動我去追求
towards a girl that they knew was unavailable.
名花有主的姑娘