Hey, bud.
兄弟
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
看看你都招惹了什么好事
Your mother is ready to kill you.
你媽對你恨得咬牙切齒
She's not alone, by the way.
而且不止她一個人生氣
I know. I know. I got this stupid interview,
我知道 我答應接受那個無聊的采訪
which I...
結果
Hold on.
等等
Why are you mad at me?
你為什么生我的氣
You honestly don't remember?
你真不記得了嗎
Oh, my god.
天吶
Did I do that?
是我弄的嗎
You slammed my head into a wall, Danny.
你把我的頭往墻上撞 丹尼
Are you serious?
真的假的
T-ty, I-I don't remember a thing from last night.
泰 昨晚的事我一點都記不起來了
What--what happened?
發生了什么事
Well, apparently, I can't mention Emily's name
顯然 我不能提及艾米莉的名字
without you going ballistic on me.
不然你就會對我動怒
What about me?
我怎么了
Nothing. Nothing. Rough night.
沒事 昨晚過得不太好
So I heard.
聽說了
Is that why you've been ignoring my calls?
所以你才一直不接我電話嗎
I'm sorry. The night kind of got away from me,
對不起 昨晚的事我一點印象也沒有
and I ended up crashing at work.
只知道自己在酒吧睡過去了
Could we get a little privacy, Tyler?
能讓我們單獨談談嗎 泰勒
Yeah, of course.
好 沒問題