God bless America.
上帝保佑美國
Is Daniel still sleeping?
丹尼爾還在睡嗎
Ah, he must be.
肯定還在睡
Already on a bartender's schedule,
雖然他還沒開始工作
and he hasn't even started the job yet.
但已經按酒吧招待的時間表作息了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Oh, I thought you knew.
我以為你知道
Uh, he got a job at a bar in Montauk.
他在蒙托克的一家酒吧找了份工作
Uh, the Stowaway?
叫偷渡者酒吧
Good god. What possessed him?
天啊 他撞邪了嗎
Well, from what I gathered, Emily thought
據我了解 艾米莉認為
it would be a good character-building initiative.
這是品格培養的好開端
She's got him wrapped around her finger
她把他緊緊攥在手上
tighter than a wedding ring.
比婚戒還緊
Morning.
早上好
When were you planning on telling us
丹尼爾 你打算什么時候
about your new job, Daniel?
跟我們說你的新工作
Can we discuss this after I have my coffee?
可以等我喝了咖啡再討論這個問題嗎
Do I really have to explain to you how this might not be
真的還需要我向你解釋下 這對你來說
the smartest career choice for you?
也許并不是最好的職業選擇
You don't need to explain anything to me anymore.
你不用再和我解釋任何事
I'm an adult.
我是個成年人
Since dad cut me off, I need to make my own money,
老爸斷了我的生活費 所以我得自力更生
and you're just gonna have to trust
你只需要相信我
that I can make my own decisions.
我能自己做主
Fine. As long as they are your own.
好啊 只要是你自己的意愿就好
If this is just about money--
如果只是錢的問題
It's not about money.
這跟錢無關
I was gonna mention it to you today.
我今天打算和你說
It turns out, my work schedule conflicts with your party.
我工作時間和你的派對沖突了
Are you telling me
你是在告訴我
that you can't ask them to change your schedule?
你不能要求改一下工作安排嗎
I'm telling you I don't want to.
我告訴你 我不想改