Really nice wine, Tyler.
真是好酒 泰勒
I can't remember. Is it pronounced montrachay or montrachet?
我記不清了 這酒叫蒙拉歇還是蒙拉謝
No idea.
我也不知道
I just point to the highest number in the right column
我就在右邊一欄點了瓶最貴的酒
and assume it doesn't suck.
想著味道應該不差
Well, I don't care how it pronounce. Just keep it coming.
叫什么我不關心 只要有酒喝就好
Pace yourself, Ash.
悠著點兒 阿什
Sorry. I'm nervous about that party tomorrow night.
抱歉 我對明晚的宴會很是緊張
If it's not a scratch then I'm scared that I'm get the axe.
如果不出彩的話 我怕會被解雇
Oh, you say that every day.
你每回都這么說
No, this is different.
這次不一樣
Daniel's parents is in a firing mood.
丹尼爾的父母正在炒人的興頭上
They sacked that security guy,
他們今天解雇了那個保安
Frank Stevens, today.
弗蘭克·史蒂芬
Yeah, I can't say I'm sad to see him go.
他走了 我倒沒什么不高興
The guy was pretty tightly wound.
那家伙有點神經質
Well, he's their longest-sanding employee.
弗蘭克是他們最老的雇員了
No one's safe.
所以說沒人是安全的
Listen, I'm sure your party will be a big success.
我相信你的晚會會大獲成功的
I'm sorry I can't be there to see.
抱歉我去不成了
You want me to come to keep you company tomorrow?
你要我明天來陪你嗎
I tip my bartenders very well.
我給小費可是很慷慨的噢
Smart, Emily. Offer him cash.
這招好 艾米莉 給他點小費
Daddy froze his trust.
他老爸凍結了他的信托基金
I think he's ready for a new leash.
我看他已經準備好戴你的新枷鎖了
Ignore him.
別理他
I'd love your company,
有你相伴我當然開心
But I'd much rather you go to the party.
但我更希望你去參加派對
And it might be a good opportunity for you
也許你能趁這個機會
to spend some time with my mother.
跟我媽相處下
Hmm. A necessary evil.
我媽不好對付 但也得對付
To necessary evils.
說得好 干杯
Cheers.
干杯