This has always been one of my favorite sights...
這里一直是我最愛的景色之一
You, the sunset...
你 映襯著日落余暉
this beautiful piece of the world that we share.
我們的一方美麗天地
Well, that's funny.
這話有意思
I was just thinking
我剛剛還在想
how it's one of the loneliest places on earth.
這里算是地球上最寂寞的地方了
Yeah, tonight...
今晚
tonight, maybe.
也許會有些冷清
But tomorrow's a new day.
但明天又是新的一天
Do you love her, Conrad?
你愛她嗎 康拉德
I love you and I always have.
我愛你 自始至終從沒變過
Well, that's not exactly how Frank tells it.
弗蘭克可不是這么和我說的
He says that you're obsessed with Lydia.
他說 你被莉迪亞迷住了
That's because Frank is obsessed with you.
那是因為弗蘭克迷上了你
Well, that's absurd.
這話太荒謬了
Are you going to deny that you had this affair now?
你現在還想否認這段婚外戀嗎
No, no, I'm not.
不是 我不否認
I'm saying that everything Frank's been feeding you
我是說弗蘭克所灌輸給你的這些
has been designed to drive a wedge between us.
都是為了讓我們夫婦二人心生嫌隙
That's exactly what he said you'd tell me.
他說過你會這么跟我說
Lydia didn't jump off the balcony, victoria.
莉迪亞不是自己跳下陽臺的 維多利亞
She was screaming for help
當她身子越過陽臺時
when she went over the edge.
她還尖叫著求救
What are you saying?
你在說什么