It's a slow night tonight.
真是個漫長的夜晚
Everyone must be saving themselves for the 4th.
大家肯定都去準備國慶節了
Must be.
肯定是
Your buddy Rick
你朋友里克
is still the maitre d' over Mirko's right?
還在米爾克斯餐廳做領班對吧
You know, I-I want to take Charlotte
你知道 這周末我想帶夏洛特
someplace nice this weekend.
去好點的地方
You can't afford Mirko's
米爾克斯你可消費不起
You can't even afford the jacket you need to walk into that place.
你連上那兒的一身行頭也買不起
Well, now you're skipping ahead of me here.
看來 你比我想得周到多了
So can I borrow a couple hundred bucks
那我能問你借幾百塊錢嗎
to take Charlotte to Mirko's?
帶夏洛特去米克餐館
So let me spare you some heart break.
我幫你省了以后的心碎吧
No.
不借
No, that--that girl's
不 那姑娘
probably got a dozen ivy league jerks
正有大一批常春藤聯盟出來的笨蛋
draining their trust funds trying to impress her.
為了取悅她 使勁花他們的信托基金呢
Don't waste your time
別浪費你的時間
or my money.
還有我的金錢
We still talking about Charlotte
我們還在談論夏洛特呢
or did we move on to your girl issues?
還是我們已經在談你的感情糾葛了
Fine. I'll figure it out myself.
好 我自己想辦法
And so we're headed to the berry islands on a G-5
然后我們坐著G-5飛機前往貝利群島
because, well, they're looking for a tax haven,
因為他們想找一個避稅港
and they want me to show them around.
于是讓我帶他們四處轉轉
And I mean you can get the entire island there cheap.
實際上你就算買下整個島也沒多少錢
Like $5 or $6 million.
大概五六百萬左右
Oh, pocket change, really.
真是區區小錢
So why did they ask you to take them around the islands?
那他們為什么叫你給他們當導游
His parents own one.
他父母也有一座島
Oh, so you've been?
這么說你去過嗎
Me? No. I mean we were to be there
我嗎 沒有 好幾年前的一個圣誕節
a couple of years ago,around Chrismas.
我們差點就去了
I forget why we didn't.
我忘了為什么最后沒去成
Yeah. I think there was a hurricane.
我記得當時有颶風
Does't hurricane season end in november?
颶風季不是十一月就結束了嗎
Weird weather that year.
那年天氣很奇怪
So where do you guys fly into down there?
那么你們當時降落在哪里的
Most of the airstrips are so short.
大多數飛機跑道都很短
Half are unpaved.
有一半都沒有柏油跑道
I don't know. We just landed.
我不知道 我們降落就降落了唄
You just landed...
就降落了
On a dirt runway in a $60 million plane?
一架價值六千萬的飛機降落在泥濘的跑道上