It’s fine. Just don’t cuss in front of the children.
行了,別在孩子面前亂罵
Potty mouth.
碎嘴
Get him, Terry!
打他,特里!
Ow!
噢!
He hacked me!
他絆我!
Wanna fight, punk?
想打架嗎,小子?
- What, are you kidding me? - Fight!
- 什么,你逗我呢?- 決斗!
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
決斗!決斗!決斗!決斗!
All right, all right, break it up, break it up.
好了,好了分開,分開
What is your problem? She’s just a child.
你沒事吧?她只是個孩子
- That’s a girl? - Pussy!
- 那是個女孩?- 笨蛋!
- Yeah! - All right!
- 耶!- 好!
Okay, listen. We’re getting creamed out there.
好了,聽著我們不能這樣下去
- It’s his fault. - You suck, Brander.
- 是他的錯- 你真遜,布蘭德
- Hey. - I brand you "Suckster."
- 嘿- 我封你為“笨蛋”
- Oh my-- that’s enough. - Hey.
- 噢--夠了- 嘿
Now Chris is trying his best here.
克里斯盡力了
Sorry, Miss Palamino, but he’s just so terrible.
對不起,帕拉米諾小姐但是他太差了
- I’m not terrible. - Suckster! Suckster! Suckster! Suckster!
- 我可不差- 笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!
- Maybe you should call it a day. - No, I can do this!
- 或許你今天應該到此為止- 不,我行的!