No.
沒有人
I’ve really just been dating, you know?
我真的在約會,你知道嗎?
Just trying to look for my soulmate.
只是想要一個相知的人
You didn’t buy that, did you?
你沒找到,是不是?
Maybe you should try harder.
也許你應該更努力尋找
Or I could try this.
或者我該試試
Oh...
噢...
Hey guys, it’s Miss Palamino!
嘿是帕拉米諾小姐!
Yay!
耶!
Sarah and Joey and Brett. Hi!
薩拉、喬伊和布雷特,嗨!
Hi, guys.
嗨,大家好
- What, you-- you know these kids? - Yeah, I substitute teach
- 什么,你--你認識這些孩子?- 對,我給他們
- their class. - Hey, um, we’re having a pickup game.
- 代課- 嘿,嗯,我們有場比賽
We could use some more bodies. You guys play?
我們還要點人你們玩嗎?
You know Chris is a great player, but he has rentals.
你知道克里斯是個好手但是他的鞋是租的
- A good skater can skate in anything. - Yeah!
- 好的選手穿什么都能滑- 對!
I’m in.
我參加
Okay, guys. Keep it clean.
好了,伙計們,準備
- Oof! - Shoot it!
噢!
Get it in! And goal!
進球!射門!
- What was that?! - You’re pathetic!
- 那算什么?!- 你真是遜!