- I used to,
- 那是過去
but you know, I’m actually pretty damn good now.
但你知道,我現在滑得還不錯
I’m the MVP in my league, in fact.
事實上我是隊中的最有價值球員
Come on, it’ll be like old times.
快點,會像從前一樣
- Hello, Joyce? - Mom? I’m on the phone.
- 哈嘍,卓伊絲?- 媽媽?我在打電話
Oh! Well, Chris, what are you doing over at Joyce’s?
噢!那么,克里斯你在卓伊絲家干什么?
No, Mom. I’m in the living room, 10 feet away from you
沒有,媽媽,我在起居室離你10英尺遠的地方
Well, you know, I was wondering
嗯,你知道我想知道
while I have you on the phone, what would you like for dinner?
既然我們都拿著電話你晚飯想吃什么?
We-we have a choice between chicken chow mein or pot roast.
我們-我們吃雞肉炒面還是燉肉
Mom. Please.
媽媽,拜托
Mom!
媽媽!
- Mom! - What is it, peanut?
- 媽媽!- 怎么了,小花生?
Where are my ice skates?
我的冰刀呢?
Oh, honey, I gave those away years ago.
噢,親愛的,我數年之前就送人了
Are you serious? I need them.
你說真的?我需要它們
Well, honey, why would I keep them? You’re never here.
嗯,親愛的,為什么我要留著它們?你從來不在
Besides, you-you weren’t terribly good at ice skating.
而且,你-你又不擅長滑冰
Well, I’m good now!
我現在滑得可好了!
And I need my skates to show off my talents.
我需要我的冰刀來展現我的天賦
Oh, well, honey, I’m sure you can rent a pair.
噢,那親愛的你可以租一雙