Besides, you don’t have to show off for Jamie.
而且,你不用給潔蜜展現
Just-- just be yourself.
只要-- 只要做你自己
# Be yourself #
只要做你自己
# Be yourself, be yourself. #
只要做你自己
Now, come on! Mikey and I are making snow angels!
現在,快點!麥克和我要堆雪人了!
I don’t want to be myself.
我不要做我自己
My snow globe collection.
我收藏的雪球
# Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way #
鈴兒響叮當,鈴兒響叮當,鈴兒響叮當
# Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh... #
坐在一匹馬拉的雪橇多么有趣
- Oof! Stupid rental skates. - Ooh!
- 哦!該死的租來的冰刀- 噢!
You know what? You’re a lot better than before.
你知道嗎?你比以前強多了
- I’m wearing figure skates from the ’30s. - Here, let me help you.
- 我穿著30年代的冰刀- 來,我來幫你
Okay, I can do it myself, okay? I’m good. I’m good now.
好了,我可以自己來,好嗎?我很好,我現在滑得很好
Hey.
嘿
- So... - So...
- 那么... - 那么...
- How’s the love life? - Lame.
- 愛情生活如何?- 不太好
- Marty and I broke up a year ago. - Ooh, another jerk, huh?
- 馬蒂和我一年前分手了- 噢,另一個笨蛋,?。?/div>
- "Another jerk, huh?" - I’m kidding-- -
"另一個笨蛋,???" - 我在開玩笑--
I’m just saying you dated a lot of jerks
我只是說你約了很多笨蛋
back in high school, that’s all.
在高中里就這樣
So how about you? You in love with anyone besides yourself?
那你呢?除了你自己你愛上誰了?