Late ’20s. male Caucasian
晚了20分鐘高加索人男性
with multiple lacerations on lower mandible and possible concussion.
下顎骨有多處損傷可能有腦震蕩
Transport en route, over.
送診途中完畢
- 10-4. - So, uh, Jamie, - 10-4
- 那么,嗯,潔蜜
- you still living in town? - Oh, yeah, I just moved back.
- 你還住在鎮上?- 哦,對,我剛回來的
Oh, really? Me too.
真的?我也是
- It’s a small world. - No kidding.
- 這世界真小- 沒錯
Jeez, you know,
你知道嗎
I cannot get over how great you look.
我抵擋不住你的魅力
Oh, pfft. Me? Look at you!
哦,我?看看你!
Yeah, I guess my skin cleared up
對,我現在皮膚好了
and I lost my stammer,
而且我不結巴了
but I still play a mean guitar.
但我仍然彈吉他
I’m actually only doing this part-time till I can make it in music.
事實上我只在業余時間彈直到我能進軍音樂界
You know, Chris is in the music business too. He could probably help you.
你知道,克里斯現在也在音樂界工作他可能能幫你
Oh, hey. Easy there, Gretzky.
哦,嘿放松,滑冰小子
Shh.
噓
You know, we should hang out, you know, have lunch sometime?
我們應該出去玩玩什么時候吃個午飯?
I would love to have lunch.
我很高興與你共餐
Um, where can I give you my phone number?
嗯,你把我的電話號碼記在哪里?
Just write it on this.
就寫這上面吧