You haven’t aged a peep.
你一點都沒變
What do you know about Dusty Dinkleman?
你有多了解達斯丁丁克曼?
- You mean Dusty Lee? - Yeah.
- 你是說達斯丁李?- 對
Works in the building, drives ambulance. Why?
在這里上班開救護車,怎么了?
Well check this out. So I’m out with Jamie again--
幫我想想我又和潔蜜出去了--
Another day date?
又是一天的約會?
Yes. Anyway,
對,不管怎么說
we’re having a great time
我們很愉快
and then Dusty shows up out of nowhere,
然后達斯丁不知道從什么地方冒出來
and then Jamie gives him her number.
然后潔蜜給他留了電話
Hey, didn’t Dusty have like a huge crush on Jamie?
嘿,那個達斯丁不是不也曾經很喜歡潔蜜?
- Uh... - Yeah, you got some
- 嗯... - 對,你有
competition there, Chris. I mean, Dusty is a really nice guy.
對手了,克里斯我是說,達斯丁確實是個好小伙兒
Yeah, well Jamie doesn’t date nice guys.
對,潔蜜沒約過好小伙兒
She puts them in the friend zone
她把他們當成朋友
and then tortures the shit out of them.
然后折磨他們
I don’t know. Jamie’s come a long way since high school.
我不知道潔蜜自從高中以后經歷了很多
I think she might be maturing.
我想她應該成熟了
Maturing?
成熟了?
So that’s why she went with Dusty.
這就是她約會達斯丁的原因
She wants a sensitive guy--
她要個敏感的家伙--
more like the old me.
就和以前的我差不多