Well, if she wants Mr. Rogers,
嗯,如果她想要羅杰斯先生
then I’m going to show her
那我就給她看看
the biggest pussy she’s ever seen.
她從沒見過的大爛人
Yeah.
對
Okay, we’re done. Now, uh...
好了,我們完了現在,嗯...
you’re gonna need to wear this for the next few days
你今后幾天要戴著這個
until those stitches are ready to come out.
直到可以拆線
And here you go. Huh? Just like your old yearbook picture.
行了,啊?跟你以前同學錄的照片一樣
# Feel my love from afar. #
感覺愛離我遠去
Come in!
進來!
- Can I come in? - I just said that.
- 我能進來嗎?- 我剛才說了
I brought magazines.
我拿來了雜志
Ugh, these are old.
啊,這些是舊的
- Flowers? - Those are daisies.
- 花?- 那是雛菊
- How about snacks? - Carbs? Are you kidding me?
- 零食呢?- 卡路里?你開玩笑嗎?
I’m just trying to be helpful.
我只是想幫點忙
Well you’re not. So vamoose.
你幫不上走吧
- I guess I’ll just leave you now. - No, wait wait.
- 我想我只好不管你了- 不,等等
I’m sorry I’m being such a bitch.
對不起我這么挑剔
It’s just that I’m supposed to be in Paris and I’m not,
只是因為我應該在巴黎而我卻還沒有
and I’m going out of my mind with boredom!
而且我現在煩透了!
I mean, my Sidekick broke and l--
我是說,我的伙伴不管我了而我--
I haven’t had sex in, like, forever.
我沒有,沒有做愛,很久了